Monday, August 13, 2007

What happens in Vegas...

Since we went for Michelle's birthday, I thought I would start with pictures of her cake and little birthday table. I really didn't take as many pictures as I had thought. Everyone else seems to have a ton more. so here are just a couple of the few that I took.
All in all, we had a wonderful time. I don't have any presentable pictures of our day at the cabana. We rented a cabana by the pool one day and it was like living in luxory. Our own little area, roped off from the little people. *grin* Otherwise, we just gambled hard, partied hard and barely slept. A great time was had by all.
















This is a group shot from Michelle's birthday dinner. L to R...Cathy (one of our best friends), Michelle's sister Rachel, Auntie Fina, Michelle's Mom, Cousin Audrey, Cousin Christine, Neighbor Shelly and Michelle.















This is my new boyfriend. Not a great picture of him. Under that rag he had the most beautiful blonde curly hair pulled up into a ponytail. We are now in love. We exchanged email address and have decided to be gay non lovers. *grin*















The one with me on Michelle's lap is with cousin Christine and the other is with Michelle's sister, Rachel.















This is what the winner of a $3750 jackpot looks like with two of her best friends at 1:00am. That's Cathy in the middle (the winner). This was taken right after our FIRST shot of celebratory tequila. *grin*
I now see that Michelle is clothed. I? am in my jammies because Cathy called us up in the room to tell us that she had hit a jackpot. We all just went running downstairs without thinking. *giggle*

23 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Great pictures. What a fun birthday celebration! I didn't realize that so many of you were going. Michelle's sister is a hottie, by the way. All those girls look pretty nice.

8/13/2007 4:41 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

Our own little area, roped off from the little people.

There you go again, discriminating against midgets.

8/13/2007 5:54 PM  
Blogger Asrai said...

Damn girl, it looks like a blast was had by all!

*gellus*

Be sure to give Mich a birthday smooch from me!

8/13/2007 9:06 PM  
Blogger MM said...

Yay! It looks like you almost had as much fun as when we went out! *grin*

Happy belated birthday Michelle!

*smooch*

Glad you're back.

8/13/2007 11:54 PM  
Blogger Breezy said...

So that's your new hubby Kyle, eh?

*giggle*

8/14/2007 5:08 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Puffy, her sister is most definitely a beautiful girl.
Hah, Arkie, the funny thing? Michelle wore one of her tributes to the little people t-shirts and she was upset that we didn't see any midgets. *giggle*
Assy!!!!!! I will tell Michelle.
Almost, MM. Not quite though. *grin*
That's him, Breeze. *grin*

8/14/2007 5:22 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey! I've met most of those people. :)

WTG Cathy! (Can I have her number so I can hit her up for a loan? *grin*)

So glad you had a good time. That cake looks delicious. I see Michelle isn't a chocolate hating freak like you are. :P

Happy Happy Michelle! *smooches*

8/14/2007 6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooooh, so exciting!!

I'm glad you went to Vegas. I don't think you could have had that kind of fun in New York.

Happy Belated Birthday to Michelle - in case you were too drunk to hear that part of my message on Friday.

BTW: Where did ya'll stay?

8/14/2007 6:52 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Yes you have, Jen. *grin*
And yes, Michelle likes chocolate. The cake was a marble cake with a whipped cream and strawberry filling and a chocolate whipped cream frosting. She said it was most yummilicious. :)

8/14/2007 6:54 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I? was not drunk. You were. *grin*

We stayed at Treasure Island.

8/14/2007 6:55 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

OMG that sounds sooooooo good. I would like that cake for my birthday, please. :)

8/14/2007 7:00 AM  
Blogger mtw said...

Did you have your very own cabana boy? And I love the big private booth. That's where you had dinner I assume? Where was it?

8/14/2007 8:58 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Actually, we had a hott little cabana girl. *big grin*
Dinner was at the Hard Rock. That's where I met my new boyfriend who made me a smitten kitten. *dreamy sigh*

8/14/2007 9:00 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

It looks (and sounded) like you had a ton of fun! I'm excited about this renting of a cabana. I've never done such a fancy thing.

The cake looks uber yummy. Did you save me a piece?

Jackpot winnings! How cool is THAT?

Michelle has purty relatives. She has good genes. And, speaking of genes...I see she's wearing more form fitting jeans in one of those pics. Yay!

8/14/2007 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Kim tell you about the chick stretching at the table beside us on Sunday morning? We thought of you. *giggle*

8/14/2007 9:52 AM  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

How awesome and I am gellus!! Wonderful pics....god I love pics! You ladies are hot hot hot!

8/14/2007 11:01 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

LOL, Boo-I just mentioned it in your blog!

8/14/2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

It's sounds like you had a blast!

8/14/2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

And tell Michelle that she DOES NOT look 40.

8/14/2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

You ladies are hot, hot, hot.

Congrats Michelle! *smooch*

*ducks* from Bravie.

8/14/2007 2:54 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Such great pics and yay for Cathy!

So glad you all had a terrific time.

That cake sure looks yummy.

8/14/2007 5:49 PM  
Blogger MiLouBry said...

Happy Birthday to Michelle!!! Glad you all had fun in Vegas. Figures Cathy won the jackpot. She's such a lucky charm when it comes to gambling. Michelle looks so awesome, too!

8/15/2007 12:47 AM  
Blogger thndrkttn said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! Man oh man, compared to you guys, I don't have the first clue on how to do Vegas up right. Good cod, Vegas is one VERY fun place. :)

While the cake looked yummy, the fruit tray looked awesome!!! That private cabana also sounded divine...*sigh* I need to go back there...

8/15/2007 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home