Friday, August 05, 2005

Boring updates

Monsty said I could update but I don't have much to say. It's been a boring, well, not boring, but it hasn't been a fun week.

The Father of one of our best friends died this week and we have been involved in helping with arrangements.

My brother is leaving today to move to Boston.

We had a shake up at work. One of our main peeps got layed off. They said it was due to us being slow. I am pretty sure that I am safe as I am the only person trained in our health and safety department. But this means more work, same pay.

I have to go to a Rosary tonight and a funeral tomorrow.

Sunday we are going to Michelle's parents house for a BBQ. Monday is her birthday and her Dad's was this past Monday and her brother's is tomorrow. So it is a big family birthday BBQ.

No matter what Michelle may say, she will be 38 years old. She will try to tell people that she is 31 or 32 and if she is feeling real bold she will say she is turning 35. *rolls eyes*

I think that's it for now.

11 Comments:

Blogger jenbeauty said...

Oh look who is talking about updating...ahem...picking at me to update!!

So sorry to hear about the friend's dad. Funerals are difficult but at least you get to celebrate with Michelle's family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE! You don't look a day over 29...psst just celebrate the anniversary of your 29th birthday every year. Guaranteed to make you stay young, trust me!

8/05/2005 6:32 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle!!

Geez, you're almost as ancient as Carey. *snicker*

Carey- don't tell her I said that, I want her to like me. :)

*smooches for you both*

8/05/2005 7:04 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

I am sorry about Colleen's dad. Give her an extra hug for me. *hug* And give yourself one for me too. *hug*

And seriously, Michelle does look younger than 38.

I'm sorry you've had a yucky week. As always, you have my shoulder. Love you, Sunshine.

8/05/2005 8:38 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

*pout* Cathy's Dad. Colleen's died a couple of months ago. :(

8/05/2005 10:09 AM  
Blogger momma said...

Sorry it's been a tough week. Hugs to you and Michelle for your friends loss.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!! You don't look 38 - don't let Carey tell you any different.

Oh, and Carey? I haven't forgotten about yesterday. *evil eye*

8/05/2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger Breezy said...

Another *hug* for Cathy.

Michelle? All I can say is Happy Birthday ya Bingo dork! *grin*

8/05/2005 10:41 AM  
Blogger Glowie said...

Ack! I knew that. :( I'm sorry. Give Cathy a hug from me too. *hug*

8/05/2005 11:10 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

It has been a yukky week. *big hugs to all*

But! I do have to say August babies ROCK!

*makes rock on sign*

:-)

8/05/2005 12:58 PM  
Blogger Immunegirl said...

Sorry to hear about your friend's dad. ((hugs)) And Happy Birthday Michelle. You look the same age as me. :)

Sorry that you had an icky week Carey. Hope next week is better. *smooches*

8/05/2005 1:25 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Thank you everybody. I will pass along the messages to Michelle.
her birthday is Monday so i guess I should get her a card or something, yeah?
*grin*

Is your birthday in August, Augie? Oh wow, I didn't know that. *giggle*

8/05/2005 2:46 PM  
Blogger arkie said...

I must agree with Augie... August babies rock! Women born in August are just so beautiful, don't you agree?

Happy Birthday, Michelle!

8/05/2005 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home