Sunday, August 07, 2005

One of those poll thingies

I'm bored and the mall doesn't open for another two hours,so........

First:

First job: Cashier at Straw Hat Pizza
First screen name: Scorpio09
First funeral: A friend's Dad when I was in high school
First pet: A dog named Tag
First piercing: My ears, when I was 9
First tattoo: A Scorpion on my right shoulder
First credit card: Mervyn's
First kiss: Danny Walsh when I was 11
First enemy: I honestly have no clue

Last:

Last car ride: On the way to a funeral reception yesterday
Last kiss: Michelle, last night when we kissed goodnight
Last movie watched: Alien Resurrection on TV Friday night
Last beverage drank: coffee this morning. A shot of Jagermeister last night
Last food consumed: Roast beef, roll, salad, and some other stuff
Last phone call: Called Tammy yesterday afternoon
Last time showered: yesterday morning. Gonna shower today in about an hour
Last CD played: Soundtrack to 13 going on 30
Last website visited: Amazon.com

Now:

Single or taken: Taken
Gender:female
Birthday: October 27
Sign: Scorpio
Siblings: 1 brother, 4 years younger than I am, moved to Boston a couple of days ago
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: green
Shoe size: between 8 1/2 and 9 depends on the brand
Height: 5'6"
Wearing: Hard Rock Hawaii t-shirt and VS red string bikini underwear
Drinking: coffee
Thinking about: what else to buy Michelle for her birthday
Listening to: CMT videos on TV (currently Sara Evans "Suds in the bucket)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home